Financial Mediation Bureau is an independent body set up to help settle disputes between financial service providers who are its members and the public.
The FMB provides you with free, fast, convenient and efficient avenue to refer your disputes for resolution as an alternative to the courts. These disputes may be Banking/Financial related as well as Insurance and Takaful related .
All complaints, disputes and claims other than those in the exclusion list. This will include amongst others, disputes relating to the following :
- Banking/Financial related
- Personal Loans or Personal Financing-i
- Housing Loans or House Financing-i
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Cash deposit machine
- Credit/Charge Card or Credit/Charge Card-i
- Hire Purchase or Hire Purchase-i
- Savings Account or Savings Account-i
- Current Account or Current Account-i
- Fixed Deposit or General/Special/Specific investment account-i
- Electronic Banking
- Internet Banking
- Insurance/Takaful related
In addition, with respect to insurance and takaful related disputes, FMB can help with all disputes between policyholders/certificate holders/claimants and their own or third party insurers/takaful operators.
Call : 03 2272 2811 or
Log on to http://www.fmb.org.my or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Mediation Bureau
Level 25, Dataran Kewangan Darul Takaful 4
Jalan Sulaiman, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03 22745752